Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FLSTDi. Has 1500 miles on it. Twin Cam 88. The Special Edition paint doesn't show up well in these pictures. it's a pearl Yellow, and candy Purple. Looks much better than it shows here. I had to rent a U-Haul to get it home from Grants Pass.



One of my favorite stops on the way home. Sunny Valley, Oregon



This store has been here for years. Still have well worn wooden floors.



A mother and her chicks



The garage is filling up, but there will be one less soon. The new Harley is pretty..and nice. But, it looks pretty skimpy next to the Wing. :-(



Spun real wheel, like a Fat Boy. A wide Glide front end, with heavy chrome 21" front wheel. Also came with a Corbin seat and some other stuff in a box, I haven't even looked at yet. Pipes, Power commander too. You can't sneak up on anyone. I rode it home from the U-haul place here.



The Wing has a tiny buddy for a couple of days.



Ed and Carl Anderson, and Don in Patrick's Cafe. We stopped in Kingman, had a good lunch and did a little sight seeing..still made 935 miles yesterday.



My last meal. A hand pressed chili burger. It was excellent. Now, back to Nutrisystem for a week or two.



In the parking lot in Grants Pass, OR. After checking it out and getting it's history, I made a trip to the bank and the U-Haul place.




I hope I can get some better pictures where the purple shows up. I haven't opened the new camera box yet, I'll try it out tomorrow on the bike :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment